MCGM Recruitment 2017 - Apply online for 33 Assistant Law Officer Vacancies
BMC Recruitment 2017 - Assistant Law Office vacancy details:
Advertisement No: S.N./4372
Total Number of posts: 33
Name of the post: Assistant Law Officer
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Last date: 31 August 2017
Process of apply: Online
Salary details: Select candidates will get Rs 9300-34800 pulse 4300/ 4800 Grade pay + other allowance as a salary per month.
Age Limit: 33 years maximum age and 18 years minimum age limit on 31-08-2017.
Educational qualification: Applicants should have complete full time Degree of Law (LLB or LLM) from a recognized University
Selection process: BMC recruitment cell will conduct online written test and Interview to final selection
How to apply: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) for the post of Assistant Law Officer Applications invites by online though www.mcgm.gov.in from 08 August to 31 August 2017.
Step by Step guide to apply online
01. Fist you need to scan your photo and signature.
02. Go to the website www.mcgm.gov.in >> APPLY ONLINE.
03. Click on New Registration If you're going to fill first time.
04. Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
05. Applicants should note down/Take a printout Registration Number and Password.
06. Clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
07. Upload your Photo & Signature that's you have already scan.
09. Fill other details of the Application Form.
10. Preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
11. Make payment through Online Mode and Submit.
12. Take printout of the filled Application.
14. Save the Password & ID generated for further use it.
Starting date of apply online: 08-08-2017
Last date of apply online: 31-08-2017