MGB Recruitment 2015 Officer scale & office Assistant vacancy details:
Total posts: 242
Post Name and details:
01. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) : 11 posts
02. Officer Scale-II (IT) : 03 posts
03. Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) : 01 post
04. Officer Scale-I : 111 posts
05. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) :116 posts
01. Candidates who have posses in RRBs CWE-3rd of September/October 2014 with 70 marks or above for Reserved category and 80 or above marks for UN-Reserved applicants.
02. Local language as a subject in any class 10th or 12th or Graduation level.
Interview marks & Place: 30 Marks and interview will be conducted at Maharashtra Gramin Bank HO Aurangabad.
Selection process: Finally selection for Officer scale & office Assistant will be shortlist, who have high score in CWE-3rd + interview.
Probation period: 1 yrs for officer scales and 6 Months for office Assistants.
Bond amount: Rs. 50,000 for officer scales and Rs.25,000 for office Assistant
How to apply: MGB invite online application for both officer scale and office Assistant posts.
Instruction to apply online
01. Open official website of MGB
02. You should ensure that your Personal email ID
03. Click on "Recruitment/Careers"
04. Open the Recruitment notification and read all details carefully.
05. Fill all details careful because you can't edit after submit application.
06. Print application for Interview.
MGB Recruitment Important dates:
01. MGB Officer scale office Assistant Online Registration starting date: 20-01-2015.
02. MGB Officer scale office Assistant Online Registration Closing date: 04-02-2015.
Click here for MGB vacancy official Notification.
Click here for MGB Officer scale & office Assistant Apply online